For our Client, an international company from hydrotechnical industry, we are looking for a Technical Supervisor.
Organise, follow-up and optimise the technical availability of equipment on site to support the operational planning and execution of works. In line with project plan and budget, in order to contribute to efficient realisation of project activities within QHSE-S standards and within time.
Technical Supervisor will be part of the Operational team on site and reports to the Works Manager.
- Daily check up of part of the (dredging) equipment on site
- Ensuring efficient use & high level of availability of land and/or marine equipment
- Administer safety inspections
- Checking technical designs and drawings to ensure that they are followed correctly
- Providing daily and weekly progress reports on the status of equipment
- Coordinate the workers and supervise the activities of subcontractors during repairs & maintenance
- Take care of a safe and efficient construction site
- Check the quality of the executed repairs & maintenance works
- Maintain good contacts with subcontracts and suppliers
- Bachelor/Master or equivalent experience in the Maritime industry (dredging, offshore, …)
- Knowledge of software packages such as MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in Polish and English
- Driving License
- Previous experience of working with marine/offshore equipment, dredging industry, pipelines, shipyards
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar function